Monday, April 29, 2013

Journal 8



Class Review

 I was very Apprehensive when this class started. I took ENC 1101 around 1997 or 1998 and had no recollection of most, if any of the details from the course. Professor Warrens’ course was set up in a manner that was fluent and allowed students to stay interested. Every other week I looked forward to watching a new documentary. The chosen documentaries challenged students to consider their personal morals and humanitarian efforts. The real life issues made each subject easy to write about and research. Blogger usage was a new and enjoyable experience for me. I learned how to setup, post, and read others blogs. The classroom environment was pleasant and appeared conducive for students. Other positive aspects of the class include the OWL and Perdue tools, Inspirational speaker Mo, and the Art Gallery opening experience. Keeping up with the blog comments proved to be a difficult task for student and the instructor. It would possibly benefit the students and instructor to have a system in place to keep up with blog comments before the comments are due. I truly enjoyed this class.

            

No comments:

Post a Comment